Regarded as the “King of flower oils”, Jasmine is an effective aphrodisiac, bring out inner desires and restoring sexual energy. Used as a room fragrance, it is soothing and uplifting. People around the world continue to benefit from the powers of jasmine oil today. It is a common ingredient in aromatherapy products, and the wonderful scent is just the start of its properties. The benefits of jasmine essential oil includes :
- Promotes relaxation.
- Reduces stress / anxiety / tension.
- Decreases depression while elevating feelings of happiness / contentment.
- Boosts feelings of confidence.
- Eases difficulty / pain / complications of childbirth.
- Helps treat various sexual problems / concerns.
- Reduces coughing.
- Reduces appearance of scars and stretch marks.
- Increases elasticity of skin.
- Offers anti-spasmodic benefits.
- Provides expectorant support.
- May offer sedative effects.
Jasmine warms the emotions, calms the nerves and dispels feelings of apathy and listlessness, replacing them with energy and optimism. It is used during child birth in India which is rubbed on the mother’s belly, and is the first aroma the baby smells. Jasmine is wonderful in bath with rose oil and lavender. Available in 10ml, 50ml and 100ml bottles